Roof covering material for flat roof houses
It has always been a question what to use as a waterproof roof covering material for flat roofs. As you may have noticed, under the section „Optional products“ to each flat roof house, there is mentioned special rubber roof covering material – EPDM (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer).
Here are some of the benefits why it is truly recommended for you to invest in EPDM roof covering material:
- reduces potential condensations problems that can erode performance
- long average service life (can last up to 20 years)
- EPDM is the most dimensionally stable heat resistance membrane and stays flexible even in extremely cold conditions.
EPDM users in colder climate can also benefit from:
- reduced heating costs
- reduced carbon footprint by lowering heating costs
- reduced safety hazard from snow and ice accumulation
- reduced hazardous conditions from frost, dew or ice that is difficult to see on white membranes
Palmako offers EPDM in ready-cut-pieces, the article number of suitable EPDM is given under each flat roof house. The EPDM set includes wet-adhesive for installation. The installation of EPDM is easy, just follow the installation manual enclosed with the product.